Join us for the next Moxie event this September -
Leadership with Moxie: Is My Hair on Fire?
Is it the “norm” that we all just burnout? Are we to accept the fact that it’s “just how it is”?
Whether you work in the corporate world, run your own business or are part of a team, you may be asking:
- CORPORATE: It’s just the way it is – the economy / competition / department makes us all have to work like this.
- SELF EMPLOYED: It’s my passion, so I must grind this hard. What’s wrong with me?
Both worlds have burn out and it’s called “burn out” for a reason.
Your hair may be on fire, until there is no more fuel left. But you can embrace your inner GUSTY Leader:
- G – Grit – stay on it – stay with it
- U – Unique – embrace “you” and your gifts/talents/experience
- T – Teamwork – surrounding yourself with smart/passionate/ people
- S – Self-care – “self-care is not selfish”
- Y – Yay! Celebrate a lot!
Amazing Scones (by http://bakedbybillie.com) and Coffee provided!
9:00am to 10:30am
- Is My Hair On Fire?
- Do you feel like you are burning out?
- How would you even recognize the signs…before it’s too late.
- We break it down and offer ways to help to catch it early and get healthy!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Free Parking is located behind the building. You will enter on the 2nd floor so take the elevator down to the 1st floor and turn left.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, either printed ticket or on your mobile device